For Beginners: 7 Easy Tattoos to DrawIf you're new to tattooing and looking for some easy tattoos to draw, we've got you covered. Check out these seven simple and stylish designs that are perfect for beginners.
- A simple heart tattoo is a great way to show your love for someone special.
- A rose tattoo is a classic design that can be made as large or small as you like.
- A Celtic knot tattoo is a beautiful and intricate design that represents eternity.
- An anchor tattoo is a popular choice for those who love the sea or have a connection to maritime life.
- A cross tattoo is a powerful symbol of faith and can be customized with personal details like names or dates.
- A skull tattoo is often seen as edgy and badass, but it can also be done in a more whimsical style.
- A butterfly tattoo is always pretty and can be designed in many different ways, from realistic to cartoonish.
- How to Draw a Heart: Start by drawing a simple heart shape in the center of your paper. Then, add two curved lines starting at the top of the heart and meeting in the middle. Finally, add a third curved line at the bottom of the heart to complete the design.
- How to Draw a Flower: Begin by drawing a small circle in the center of your paper. Next, add six petals around the outside of the circle. Finally, fill in the center of the flower with another small circle.
- How to Draw a Feather: Start by drawing a long, curved line in the center of your paper. Then, add two shorter lines on either side of the central line to create the feather's barbs. Finally, add some small lines along the length of the feather to give it texture.
- How to Draw a Cloud: Begin by drawing a large oval shape in the center of your paper. Next, add some smaller oval shapes around the outside of the main oval to create cloud formations. Finally, use a white pencil or pen to add some wispy details throughout your clouds.
Pro Tips for Better Results:
1) Shake the Pencil Occasionally
Shaking the pencil occasionally will help to evenly distribute the lead inside the pencil. This will result in a more consistent line when drawing.
2) Press Harder on the Paper
Pressing harder on the paper will create a darker line. This can be helpful when you want to create a bolder look for your tattoo.
We hope you enjoyed our list of easy tattoos to draw with pen! If you're a beginner, we recommend starting with one of the simpler designs on this list.
Once you get comfortable with the pen, you can try out some of the more intricate designs. And if you're feeling really adventurous, why not try designing your own tattoo? Whatever route you choose, we wish you luck in your journey to becoming a tattoo artist!