Advantages of our rotary tattoo machine
The tattoo pen has a special non-slip design and low noise, is lightweight, has less heat, and can run for a long time. Much like the feel of a real pen, The tattoo pen can be used with most tattoo cartridges. Rotate the tattoo grip to adjust the needle depth.
Tattoo needles are Individually packaged and sterilized with 100% EO gas, made of medical stainless steel and blue medical plastic. It can be used with almost all types of rotary tattoo machines, which is of great help to tattoo beginners and professional tattoo artists.
Tattoo Ink: High-quality tattoo inks, The tattoo kit includes ten colors of tattoo ink. Artists can adjust the color to their satisfaction according to the background color of the skin.
100% Quality Assurance: You can contact us for a full refund if the tattoo pen and other accessories have any quality problems! You can buy with confidence.
Our tattoo machine manufacturing has reached the point of proficiency. The rotary tattoo machine beats 12000 times per minute. Although more and more people are engaged in tattoo machine jobs, many still like to tattoo by themselves, and our tattoo kit rotary tattoo machine is suitable for everyone. Beginners and we also have professional tutorials.
Our tattoo pen machine is relatively convenient. The same device can be used for secant line and fogging. It is very suitable for users and saves time. The speed and strength of the coil tattoo machine can be controlled, so don’t be a novice for yourself. And worry!
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Speed: 12000 revolutions per minute
- The wheelbase of the needle: 0-4.5mm
- Operating voltage: 5-11V
- Diameter: 28mm
- Height: 118mm
- Package size: 152*78*4mm
- 1 tattoo pen,
- 10 tattoo inks,
- 1 tattoo power supply,
- 1 foot pedal,
- 2 DC Clip Cord,
- 5 1203RL tattoo needles,
- 5 1205RL tattoo needles,
- 5 1205RM tattoo needles,
- 5 1207RM tattoo needles,
- 2 tattoo pen grip tape,
- 1 transfer paper,
- 1 tattoo glove,
- 2 tattoo practice skin,
- 40 ink cups
Here are a few tips for tattooing beginners:
- Research and choose a reputable tattoo artist who has experience and a portfolio of work that you like.
- Take your time choosing a design and placement for your tattoo. Consider the size, style, and meaning of the tattoo, and make sure you are happy with it before getting it done.
- Make sure the tattoo studio is clean and safe, and that the tattoo artist follows proper sanitation and sterilization procedures.
- Communicate with your tattoo artist about your goals and concerns, and make sure they understand what you want.
- Prepare for the tattoo by eating well, staying hydrated, and getting plenty of rest the night before.
- During the tattoo, try to relax and breathe deeply to help manage any discomfort.
- After the tattoo, follow your tattoo artist's instructions for care and healing. Keep the tattoo clean and moisturized, and avoid exposing it to sunlight or other sources of irritation.
- Be patient and allow your tattoo to heal fully before deciding if you want to get another tattoo.
- Remember that tattoos are permanent, so think carefully before getting one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.